Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Prestige Properties
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
FABULOUS MOUNTAIN HOME! Where the Deer and Elk play! MOVE-IN READY--Just bring your clothes & cosmetics bag because the furnishings & dishes stay! Surrounded by soaring pines nestled in the heart of the Hualapai's, this awesome, knotty pine ''cabin'' has been remodeled & expanded (permitted) to the an all-season roomy home & new garage. New good-sized kitchen (Fridge stays) with plenty of counter space, cupboards & pantry makes cooking & cleanup easy & with great views! The huge great room is wide open & light with plenty of room for family & guests. A lovely brick fireplace as well as free standing unit keep this home plenty warm in the winter. Available but not always needed in the cool mountain breezes are window AC units. Three bedrooms with good storage & closets and 2 baths with storage & space allows for ample guest ''room''. Skylights, ceiling fans, stacked large-size washer/dryer, water softener, newly updated well (including new pump & casings), new roof all designed & installed to make your stays very low maintenance.The surrounding deck & outside areas make sunrises & sunsets truly enjoyable! The new oversize 2-car garage w/ its own bath & ''man cave'' stores cars & toy
||6721 E Flag Mine Rd
Pine Lake Unit 4
- Dryer-Electric, Electric Range, Electric Oven, Water Softener-Owned, Washer, Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Furnished, Counters-Tile, Window Coverings, Vaulted Ceiling, Rear Kitchen, Pantry, Open Floorplan, Great Room, Ceiling Fan(S), Casual Dining
- 2+ Units, Wall/Window Unit(S)
- 2+ Units
- Rec/Fam Room
- Balcony, Patio Uncovered
- Electricity Available
- Access-Unpaved Road,View-Panoramic,View-Mountains,Rolling/Sloping,Res Ag,Rd Maintained-Public,Mountainous,Corner Lot
- 262 X 81 X 174 X138 X 108
- Built In Cabinets,Bathroom In Garage,Side Parking 8-10 Ft + Wide,Motor Home Parking 10Ft +wide,Finished,Detached
- Septic Tank
- Hualapai Mountain Road past Ranger Station and Mountain Lodge. Right on Flag Mine Rd which makes several curves. Home is straight ahead over knoll on curve--watch for sign.
- Re/Max Prestige Properties - Amy Kleefisch
Property Listed By Re/Max Prestige Properties
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.