Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert-LH
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This BEAUTIFUL Steve Anderson split 3 bedroom 3 bath home is ALMOST LIKE NEW, just like the day a sweet little lady purchased it! Her Pride of Ownership shows! This nearly 1/3 acre property is located in the 'Preferred Lake Side Community,' under 2 miles to Windsor Launch Ramp! For you 'BIG BOAT' owners,10' TALL GARAGE DOORS, 16' wide: room for more toys/cars! 3 BAYS: 32'8, 41' & 49' DEEP, PLUS R/V Parking! Your spacious master bedroom suite, Texas-Size Master Walk-In Closet, walk-in tile shower, large DOUBLE extra closet, & a Dual Vanity w/lots of cabinets. Talk about clean? Cabinets & drawers are like the day they were new! Huge open kitchen/dining area. Gorgeous GRANITE Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar & Large CENTER ISLAND w/Granite too, & seating for 2 more, plus LIKE-NEW STAINLESS Appliances. PANTRY! Dining area: room for large table for entertaining a big family. PLANTATION SHUTTER upgrades. 8' INTERIOR DOORS! Front office/bedroom, wood plank laminate flooring. Two A/C units, ONE NEW in 2015. Clean slate for a large pool, outdoor kitchen, & casita. Design your own back yard oasis. Shower on back patio. 1/2 bath in garage, 'cooled' man cave, Front Lake View! Pavers too!
- Burglar Alarm-Own, Electric Range, Electric Oven, Water Softener-Owned, Water Heater-Elec, Refrigerator, Ro System-Own, Built In Microwave, Garage Door Opener(S), Disposal, Dishwasher
- Breakfast Bar, Counters-Solid Surface, Counters-Granite/Stone, Window Coverings, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Surround Sound Wired, Security Wired, Pantry, Open Floorplan, Kitchen Island, Great Room, Ceiling Fan(S), Casual Dining
- Carpet, Tile, Laminate Wood
- Electric, Ground Mount Unit(S), Central Air, Evaporative Cooling, 2+ Units
- Central, Ground Mount Unit(S), 2+ Units, Heat Pump, Electric
- 18.4 x 14.7
- 1 Master Suite,Exterior Access Door,Sitting Area,Shower Only,Master on Main Floor,Dual Sinks
- 13.7 x 12
- 13.8 x 11.10
- 25 x 16
- 28.5 x 22
- Landscape-Back Yard, Watering System, Patio Enclosed, Patio Uncovered, Patio Covered, Motor Home/Rv Hookups, Landscape-Front Yard
- Lake Side of Highway,View-Front Lake View,View-Panoramic,View-Mountains,View-Lake,Level to Street
- 107.78 x 170 x 65.49 x 152.87
- Attached,Bathroom In Garage,RV Hook Ups,Side Parking 8-10 Ft + Wide,Motor Home Parking 10Ft +wide,Finished,Door - 10 Ft Height,Built In Cabinets
- Public Sewer
- Hwy 95 North, left on Palo Verde North, Left on Aviation, Left on Lockheed Bay to the property.
- Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert-LH - Rae Dunkley
Property Listed By Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert-LH
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.